This blog is an extension of my "Art of Jose Albanil". The purpose of this blog was to show examples of my work dating back to when I started in 1991. Great way to see my progression and diversity of things I have had the privilege of working on. Includes Presto Studios, Electronic Arts and older Rainbow Studios. You can also check my professional history at http://www.linkedin.com/in/josealbanil. A more detailed resume available on request. I am open to pursuing new and exciting opportunities that inspire me. Feel free to contact me at..... "tazishoser@hotmail.com"

Whacked '02

Whacked was Presto's first game going on to Xbox. It was really pretty fun with replayability. I worked on the Game Show Set, Club El Bano and the HUD stages. I was responsible for building levels from initial designs to completed art and implementation of game play. All modeled in 3D Studio Max