This blog is an extension of my "Art of Jose Albanil". The purpose of this blog was to show examples of my work dating back to when I started in 1991. Great way to see my progression and diversity of things I have had the privilege of working on. Includes Presto Studios, Electronic Arts and older Rainbow Studios. You can also check my professional history at http://www.linkedin.com/in/josealbanil. A more detailed resume available on request. I am open to pursuing new and exciting opportunities that inspire me. Feel free to contact me at..... "tazishoser@hotmail.com"

Command & Conquer: Generals '03

I started at Electronic Arts at the end of Generals. Dove right into crunch time. I processed all contract work to game specs and my work flow was faster than two other artist. Responsible for unit and faction building audits. Helped manager see at a glance state of assets. Making me go to go for final changes to game art and final check in's. Also helped out with scripting in game cinematics



Creating models and textures for above units.