This blog is an extension of my "Art of Jose Albanil". The purpose of this blog was to show examples of my work dating back to when I started in 1991. Great way to see my progression and diversity of things I have had the privilege of working on. Includes Presto Studios, Electronic Arts and older Rainbow Studios. You can also check my professional history at http://www.linkedin.com/in/josealbanil. A more detailed resume available on request. I am open to pursuing new and exciting opportunities that inspire me. Feel free to contact me at..... "tazishoser@hotmail.com"

The Journeyman Project '93

The Journeyman Project was the first game created at Presto Studios. I was Lead 3D Modeller. I was in charge of ALL modeling for this project. Compiling all the 3D worlds. In charge of scheduling and tracking of All 3D assets. Everything modeled in Swivel Pro. Areas worked on included complete worlds of Caldoria, Future Apartment, Temporal Security Agency, Norad, Morimoto Mars Colony, and Robots.


One of a few similar robots. Helmets and arms were the main difference.


Norad


Morimoto Mars Colony


Modeling of Norad sub room.