This blog is an extension of my "Art of Jose Albanil". The purpose of this blog was to show examples of my work dating back to when I started in 1991. Great way to see my progression and diversity of things I have had the privilege of working on. Includes Presto Studios, Electronic Arts and older Rainbow Studios. You can also check my professional history at http://www.linkedin.com/in/josealbanil. A more detailed resume available on request. I am open to pursuing new and exciting opportunities that inspire me. Feel free to contact me at..... "tazishoser@hotmail.com"

Gundam 0079: The War for Earth '96

Presto worked with a company in Japan to produce a game to their very popular cartoon series Gundam. We switched to modeling in Alias/Maya. I was still managing a team of two. In charge of scheduling, delegating and tracking of All 3D. The areas worked on included Gundam, various robots, White Base, Thor Cannon and Vegas.