This blog is an extension of my "Art of Jose Albanil". The purpose of this blog was to show examples of my work dating back to when I started in 1991. Great way to see my progression and diversity of things I have had the privilege of working on. Includes Presto Studios, Electronic Arts and older Rainbow Studios. You can also check my professional history at http://www.linkedin.com/in/josealbanil. A more detailed resume available on request. I am open to pursuing new and exciting opportunities that inspire me. Feel free to contact me at..... "tazishoser@hotmail.com"

LOTR: Battle for Middle Earth '04

I created models and textures for Mordor and Isengard. Initial concepts for Dwarf and Elf units. Working on building upgrade changes. Created a majority of Level Of Detail models and skinned them for animation. Also worked on various game cursors.

Designing new faction building for Isengard Warg Sentry

I modeled and textured 3 versions of my designs

Units, Buildings and props. Modeled and textured

Designing new units that would fit in to their factions