This blog is an extension of my "Art of Jose Albanil". The purpose of this blog was to show examples of my work dating back to when I started in 1991. Great way to see my progression and diversity of things I have had the privilege of working on. Includes Presto Studios, Electronic Arts and older Rainbow Studios. You can also check my professional history at http://www.linkedin.com/in/josealbanil. A more detailed resume available on request. I am open to pursuing new and exciting opportunities that inspire me. Feel free to contact me at..... "tazishoser@hotmail.com"

Stephen King's F13 '00

Stephen King's F13 was fun. First time we separated the team and everyone was handling their own sections. The two modules I did were "Its Just Lighting" and "Murder & Mayhem". In Just Lightning I Designed, Modeled, Textured and Lit the Basement and Clown character. In M & M I Modeled, Textured, and Lit all the seasonal variations for the house exterior. I also created a number of the Deathtop Images: Day Board, Big Roach, Gargoyle, Stephen King Clown and Hearse.

M & M House In Winter

M & M House In Summer

M & M House In Spring

M & M House in Fall

Deathtop Images

Its Just Lightning