This blog is an extension of my "Art of Jose Albanil". The purpose of this blog was to show examples of my work dating back to when I started in 1991. Great way to see my progression and diversity of things I have had the privilege of working on. Includes Presto Studios, Electronic Arts and older Rainbow Studios. You can also check my professional history at http://www.linkedin.com/in/josealbanil. A more detailed resume available on request. I am open to pursuing new and exciting opportunities that inspire me. Feel free to contact me at..... "tazishoser@hotmail.com"

Myst III: Exile '01

Myst III Exile was the third in the Myst series. Presto came up with everything from the storyline to finished games. I was responsible for modeling the complete worlds of Voltais, Tomanhna and Narayan. Narayan was the most challenging since I had never modeled anything this organic. As well as I had to design as well to complete the level since I only had 3 drawing to start with when building this level. Came out amazing. I was also instrumental in helping model various objects for the worlds of J'nanin and Amateria to keep the project on schedule. All models were built using 3D Studio Max.

Narayan. How beautiful is this level?





So now I had to create the above from these drawings. When you are use to mulitple drawings of different angles for each room this was insane to work from.