This blog is an extension of my "Art of Jose Albanil". The purpose of this blog was to show examples of my work dating back to when I started in 1991. Great way to see my progression and diversity of things I have had the privilege of working on. Includes Presto Studios, Electronic Arts and older Rainbow Studios. You can also check my professional history at http://www.linkedin.com/in/josealbanil. A more detailed resume available on request. I am open to pursuing new and exciting opportunities that inspire me. Feel free to contact me at..... "tazishoser@hotmail.com"

The Journeyman Project: Legacy of time '98

The Journeyman Project: Legacy of Time was the third and last in the Presto original IP series. We referred to the game as "LOT". I was the Lead 3D Modeler and, with the size of the project, I managed the team of 3. I was in charge of scheduling, delegating and tracking of All 3D. Everything was modeled in FromZ and starting to use 3D Studio Max. Areas I worked on included complete worlds of Shangri-La, El Dorado and various parts of Atlantis.

El Dorado





Atlantis






Alien Creatures and Space Ships


Shangri-La







Vega Thalon